Urbanic Guitars ELASTiK
TEAM SONiTUS | February 15, 2012 | 829.94 MB
‘Urbanic Guitars’ – the Urban experience translated through six strings – is a modern dynamic guitar sample collection made with premium gear, experienced talent and high-end signal path, developed for a multitude of professional applications.
‘Urbanic Guitars’ stacks up with 125 themes and 780 loops of smashing guitar melodies, hooks, riffs, and licks. The 1.77 GB content ranges in tempo from 60 to 130 BPM. ‘Urbanic Guitars’ features essentials of the Urban domain, with genres including Hip Hop, RnB, Reggae, Soul, Funk and many more.
The Themes are divided into three folders of loop packs:
- • Acoustic
- • E-guitar 1 (gibson es style)
- • E-guitar 2 (fender strat style)
Within these three folders, are a wide spectrum of contemporary playing techniques which revolve around the axis of Urban. Each theme consists at least of a main part and a variation.
The main and variation mixes are composed of two separate guitar loops which are, as usual, broken out into single elements. A few of the themes provide up to 3 variations. Furthermore, each variation is different in the way of vibe and accent, to deliver the most possible variety.
The given structure and features, such as labelled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the phrases to further fit your productions and creations.
- • Guitar Models: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson ES 335, Ibanez RG 570, Ibanez AEL 40 Acoustic, Fender Stratocaster (with EMG Pickups) Guitars. All equipped with Elixir Strings
- • Amps: Marshall JTM 45, Fender Twin Reverb, Vox AC 30, Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp and Line 6 Pod X3
- • Speaker Cabinets:Marshall and Mesa Boogie
- • Guitars are a performed by Kai Reuter
- • Microphones: Neumann, AKG, Shure and Sennheiser
All Guitars are played by Kai Reuter, producer of the Ueberschall CD ‘Nu Metal’. Ideas and Concept Marc Steinmeier and Uwe Kinast. All backing tracks used in the demos were derived from Ueberschall products; including ‘Urbanic I’, ‘Urbanic II’, ‘Urbanic Producer Pack I + II’, ‘Dancehall Madness I + II’, ‘Reggae Fundamentals’, and ‘RnBs Finest’.