Vector X KONTAKT
Vector X KONTAKT | 3.14 GB
A Prophet VS was used by film maker/music composer John Carpenter during the making of the sound track to Big trouble in little China- We have included a number of sounds developed on the real VS synth to simulate lots of Carpenter type sounds. These are supplied in the latest Vector X volume 2 which is also included with Vector X. So you get both versions.
- 3.0GB (compressed using NI’s compression) of samples taken from our Sequential Prophet VS.
- 290 Preset nki’s to get your sonic adventures underway.
- Custom user interface with new waveform selection system.
- Small memory footprint thanks to direct from disk streaming of samples.
- This Kontakt instrument takes it’s inspiration from the Prophet VS synth.
- Lots of varied waveforms sampled all under the control of a custom user interface.
- All samples loaded at the same time and easily selected using the dedicated sample audition menu, so you can easily create your own sounds using the supplied waveforms.
- The Prophet VS is a vector synthesiser and uses samples of waveforms as it’s osc’s – These are then routed through traditional analogue filters etc.
- The sound of a VS is different from the usual analogue polysynths of that era and is used by countless film score composers.
Vector X has the VS choir and Filmscore sounds, gritty synth sounds, smooth organs, 5th stacks, analogue waveforms, abstract tones etc and are all easily auditioned using the vector x waveform browser.
Vector X has an easy to use interface which allows for quick and easy access to all waveforms, an arpeggiator, full effects section, mono modes and full modulation section with lots of controls for expression and controlling lfo’s with aftertouch etc.