Voices Of Ragas Vol.2 KONTAKT
DISCOVER | 31 MARCH 2014 | 336 MB
This is the Second Voice Library of “Voices Of Ragas Series” Featuring two trained Indian Vocalist “Abinav Sridharan” and “Ujwal Nagar” Voices Of Ragas Volume 2 Covers many Ragas in a variety of keys and speed. Includes Slow and Fast Sargams along with “Aalaps/Aahs!”, which don’t have any meaningful words in them and can be used freely in any theme. All the phrases have Speed Control Feature. “Raga is a melodic combination of minimum of 5 and maximum of 12 musical notes that can evoke a specific mood and certain emotions while sounding aesthetically appealing to the ear. In the Indian musical tradition, Ragas are associated with different times of the day, or with seasons which speaks volumes for their emotive character.”
- • North Indian Hindustani Classical Style Raga Library.
- • Three Patches (Slow Sargams , Fast Sargams, Thunderous Raga Patch )
- • Two Mature Male Voices.
- • Covered Aalaps / Aahs! , Phrases , Sargams.
- • Many Phrases in Variety of Keys.
- • Custom Script for Voices of Ragas
- • Pink Keyswitch for Selecting Key of Phrase , Blue zones have Samples.
- • Pitch wheel Control the speed of phrases .
- • Sample Resolution : 44.1 KHz/ 24 bit Format.
- • Wave Files are kept unlocked .
- • Format : Kontakt.
- • Note : Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product work with Kontakt 5.3 or higher full retail version.
Voices Of Ragas Vol.2 KONTAKT-DiSCOVER