ZED 80 Vol.2 KONTAKT
ZED 80 Vol.2 KONTAKT | 1.02 GB
This Kontakt instrument uses sounds sampled from various 80’s samplers and 80’s synths. In creating this slection of sounds I wanted to provide an instrument that will have a wide range of sounds that will hopefully come in usefull in various studio situations. Some users of Zed Volume 1 have stated it has come in very handy in some studio sessions and a sound contained has rescued a session. Over 1.5GB of samples compressed to just over a GB using NI’s compression and well over 200 presets ready for your musical productions or tweek away using the graphical user interface. The libraries of Vol1 and Vol2 do have a lower fi vibe to them due to the nature of the older samplers some of the sounds have come from. I think it is true older samplers do have a certain magic to them and vibe.
- Graphical user interface has been designed by Anders Hedstrom (Flavours of Lime).
- The output from the samplers was connected to a series of vintage valve pre-amps before sampling for use in Kontakt.
- The sounds in this collection will be suited to most styles of music from ambient/electronica to dance music.
- Lots of bass sounds, haunting pads, atmospheres, keys and MULTI Kontakt instruments.
- There are lots of bass sounds both analogue and digital aswell as lots of haunting pads and strings, organs, spacey strings/choirs, weird atmospheres etc.
- All sounds are loaded into memory at the same time and then selected from a simple drop down list which makes sample banks selection quick, easy and fun.