‘Abstrakt Future Pop & RnB’ combines distorted guitars, Synthwave basslines, Future RnB beats and Future Bass synths to deliver a captivating collection of experimental, but strangely commercial samples. Inspiration was taken from the hit records of Taylor Swift, The Chainsmokers, and Robyn. While vintage Flume, Cliff Martinez and The Weeknd bring a darker edge to the pack’s overall sound. An undeniable Synthwave vibe runs throughout the core of this pack. You’ll hear it most vividly in track 2, where heavy inspiration was taken from the “Drive” soundtrack, Taylor Swift’s “1989” and even a bit of Robyn and Carly Rae Jepsen. Listen out for a variation on the “Hey!” shout used so extensively in Pop records these days. Ethereal vocal chops, thunderous subs and heavily distorted guitars are included to help you battle the often formulaic feeling of crafting a commercial track. Listen carefully and you’ll hear an ode to Timbaland in track 4’s percussion, while monster snares and woodblock shots give you a modern Future Bass touch throughout. By combining retro and modern day influences, Martin Sampleware left no stone unturned in their quest to deliver the most innovative collection of Future Pop Construction Kits on the market.
– Dry samples are available for those who like to add their own FX.
– Effected versions are provided for those who want to drag and drop the samples with the minimum of processing.
– Wet Tail samples are provided to ensure your samples transition perfectly into quieter parts of your track, such as breakdowns.
– If you want to reconstruct the existing drum kits, just load the included one-shot samples into your drum sampler of choice, and get beat-making.
– MIDI files are provided for all melodic elements, so you can switch out the existing leads, basslines, pads etc. for your sound of choice.