Kontakt, Apple Loops, Acid Wav, REX, Stylus RMX, Wav
Evolved Rock Guitar is a loop library designed for composers creating ultra-modern, guitar-driven music. With dramatic start-and-stop rhythms, fluid progressions and smart chord voicings, multi-track parts create a sound that is detailed and powerful. From writing an album track to scoring for picture, Evolved Rock Guitar lends a dynamic and energized sound to any production.
– Options: The library is available in an “amped” or a “direct” (clean) version. Choose the “direct” version if you’d like to use amp simulation software (like Guitar Rig, Amplitube, etc…).
– Size: Approximately 825 MB for each “amped” version and format when uncompressed; inclusive of the Bonus Set
– Parts: 477; inclusive of the Bonus Set
– Sound: Dry. Kontakt users have a menu of reverb types and other effects that can be applied and modified.
– Quality: Stereo 24 bit 44.1kHz (amped); Mono 24 bit 44.1kHz (direct/clean)
– Available Formats: Kontakt, Apple Loops, Acid Wav, REX, Stylus RMX, Wav. Additional format information is available here.