32 Lives v1.0.10 MAC OSX
P2P | March 30 2016 | 3.5 MB
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvements and an updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins will not fully open in Logic Pro X.
Enter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW’s.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn’t require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, Tracktion 4, Triumph, QLab and others.
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
2016-01-13 Version 1.0.10 Changes:
– Fixed comptability with 10.6.8.
– Installer now requires reboot.
2015-12-28 Version 1.0.9 Changes:
– Improved: AU Side-Chain.
– Fixed: Waves plug-ins under Digital Performer.
– Fixed: Vienna Ensemble Pro not showing UI.
– Fixed: Altiverb 6 fails to validate under modern OS X versions.
Notes: install over 1.0.6. License
32 Lives v1.0.10 MAC OSX-P2P