AirFoil v5.5.2 MAC OSX
P2P | Feb 04,2017 | 15 MB
Send any audio from your Mac to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones and iPods Touch, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! Use Airfoil with web-based audio like Pandora, music services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and WiMP, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Mac gives you your audio on AirPlay devices all around the house.
- Airfoil can now capture Phone Relay audio from FaceTime on OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Just select FaceTime and capture!
- When network issues occur, Airfoil now reconnects to speakers more reliably.
- In addition, Wi-Fi issues on OS X 10.10 Yosemite have been worked around to avoid a DACP error which could occur.
- Instant On 8.0.4 improves compatibility with Accessibility’s VoiceOver function, fixes several small issues with sound effects device handling, and improves the backend for compatibility with both current and future products.
- Airfoil’s firewall detection has been improved.
- Previously, Airfoil Remote for iOS could still control Airfoil, even if the Remote Control preference was off. That bit of silliness is now fixed.
- In the past, when an incorrect password was provided for a password-protected speaker, Airfoil did not re-request it. We’ve fixed that.
- A WebKit bug in OS X 10.10 Yosemite has been worked around to reduce flickering in the Help manual.
- We’ve fixed a bug where Airfoil’s main window position was not correctly remembered if it was against the menu bar. That was weird, huh?
- The menu bar icons for Airfoil and Airfoil Speakers have been updated for Retina.
- Airfoil Video Player now better handles badly-formatted URLs.
- As Front Row was removed way back in OS X 10.7, support for it has now also been removed from Airfoil.
- Other minor Airplay bug fixes have been made as well.
– Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.1, with full support for macOS 10.12 Sierra and other small improvements
– Additional improvements have been made for streaming audio to Google’s Chromecast Ultra
– Several small changes have been made to increase resilience and prevent problems due to sporadic network issues
– The Pause control now works as expected with Hermes.app
– Improvements have been made to Airfoil’s handling of missing audio devices
AirFoil v5.5.2 MAC OSX