ARTA Audio Measurement
And Analysis Software v1.8.5 WiN
TEAM BEAN | May 12, 2015 | 7,62 MB
ARTA – program for the impulse response measurement and for real-time spectrum analysis and frequency response measurements. You can read ARTA as Audio Real Time Analysis, and also as Art for Audio
The ARTA program has functions of following measurement systems:
- ARTA – program for the impulse response measurement and for real-time spectrum analysis and frequency response measurements.
- STEPS – program for frequency response measurements with stepped-sine excitation. Simultaneously with a frequency response measurement the STEPS estimates levels of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and higher order harmonic distortions
- LIMP – program for the loudspeaker impedance measurement and loudspeaker parameters estimation.
With calibrated microphone, ARTA can be used as a virtual IEC class 1 SPL meter with a real time modes:
- Integrating SPL meter with 24 hours data logging,
- Octave SPL meter with noise rating (NR, NC, PNC, RC, NCB),
- Third octave SPL meter with report of specific loudness, loudness in sones and loudness level in phones.
The ARTA program is also a powerful analyzer of:
- Gated frequency response,
- Smoothed frequency response (in 1/n-octave bands),
- Step response,
- Impulse response envelope (ETC вЂ“ curve),
- Cumulative spectral decay waterfall graphs and sonogram,
- Burst decay waterfall graphs and sonogram,
- Energy decay in reverberant environments,
- Room acoustical parameters,
- Directivity patterns,
- Speech intelligibility measures: MTF, STI, RASTI, %AL.
ARTA Audio Measurement And Analysis Software v1.8.5 WiN-BEAN