AudioLabs ValveMaster v1.80
Team: ViP | Date: April 2009 | Size: 5 MB
ValveMaster: Sonic optimization and audio assets management.
ValveMaster, a fresh new design addressing realtime management of up to 2GB audio files with up to 32bit resolution. Unlike most common sofware on the market, based on evolutions of older sample editors, ValveMaster is completely new and takes advantage of DSP and disk-streaming engines from the award winning ProStationAudio non-linear editor for PowerPC platforms.
Design is based on a single full-screen window (no pop-ups) with extensive drag and drop capabilities and allows to operate on sounds in realtime as if working with real fx gear. No need to preview effects, no need to setup parameter windows, no need to navigate your hard-drive to load/save files. Extreme productivity boost.
A built-in database engine takes care of tracking, storing, recalling any kind of object generated on the fly (new recordings, new dsp settings, new presets, etc..) removing the need for deciding for file names, folders, remembering file locations on disk, etc. The database loads/saves automatically, so that all you have to do is dedicate yourself to producing sounds and let the software take care of the whole housekeeping.
For easily handling enormous amounts of audio files, ValveMaster supports audio-friendly searches and returns results in realtime thanks to advanced indexing and text keywords marking.
- – sampling rates: 96/48/44.1/32 KHz
- – processing resolution: always 32bit
- – audio file I/O: up to 32bit resolution, WAV(pc) / AIFF(mac), 2GB per file, proprietary disk-streaming engine, FAT32/NTFS
- – effects preview: not needed, FULLY realtime
- – audio regions: unlimited
- – audio sub-region levels: unlimited
- – DSP presets: unlimited
- – peak/VU metering: peak,power,side,center – pre/postDSP – configurable hold and decay time
- – wave display: peak and power at once, linear/log
AudioLabs ValveMaster v1.80-ViP