Avenue v4.6.2 WiN MAC
P2P | 11 November 2016 | WiN: 990 MB | MAC: 1.3 GB
Avenue 4 is an instrument for VJs, AV performers and video artists. It puts all your media and effects right at your fingertips so you can quickly improvise your live visuals
Screen Warping & Video Mapping Arena
In the advanced output window you can now create as many slices from your composition and position and transform them to your liking. This is perfect for projection mapping on many surfaces. Your surfaces do not have to be rectangular anymore either, you can warp your video onto curved screens with the advanced bezier transformations.
Avenue plays all your interactive Quartz Composition and Flash animations including AS2 and AS3 scripting. Use it to display text input and with parameters you can gain even more control over your animations and tweak your content while VJ-ing. Watch the Flash Video. Watch the Quartz Composer Video. If you’re feeling really adventurous your can even code your own generative content in openGL by compiling FFGL source plugins.
Other New Features in Avenue 4
• You configure every layer to automatically start the first clip when the composition has loaded. This is very handy for installations where needs to start playing clips automatically in combination with the Auto Pilot.
• Ignore Column Trigger, prevents clip from being triggered when the column triggers are used.
• Scale to Fit button for clip now cycles through 4 modes, first it will scale taking into account ratio and fill to the hight or the width, then it will just match the composition size and the fourth time it’s back to default, this also works when multiple clips are selected.
• Recent compositions menu for quick access to last opened compositions.
• New version of DXV Codec (2.2) compresses files faster by utilizing multiple processors.
• Invert checkbox for mouse mapped controls.
• Type ahead selection in File,Effect and Composition browser.
• Position of windowed output is remembered.
• Windowed output position can be changed with the arrow keys.
• Show Display Info (option in the menu to identify the different displays).
• Global Clip Start offset to compensate for clip trigger latency via MIDI or OSC.
• Tailored MIDI support for Akai APC Midi controller.
• Invert option for masks.
• Value editor popup for parameters.
• Ease in-out for all parameters.
• Drop effect directly on layer thumbnail.
• Drag file on video or audio track zone in clip properties panel to replace video or audio track without resetting parameters.
• Property panel sizes and layout is remembered.
Avenue 4 Enhancements
• Smaller composition files for quicker loading of decks.
• Great reduction of memory usage.
• Effect presets are stored in separate files, this makes it easier to import and share user presets.
• Improved recording performance.
• Preview panel checkerboard backdrop for better transparency viewing.
• Faster OSC input.
• Flash text field transparency fix on Windows.
• Better FFGL Syphon support.
• Much faster thumbnailing and analysis of audio clips.
• ArtNet DMX fixes.
• Improved rendering of odd sized files.
New Plugins in Avenue4
Crop, Delay RGB, Infinite Zoom, Terrain, Line Scape (source), Lines (source), Cut (mixer). Plugin Mixer pack is now included in version 4.
Arena 5.1.1 & Avenue 4.6.1 Update:
– [FIXED] Master Fader & Composition Fade Out broken when using the output menu
– [FIXED] Solid Color Effect Show Image parameter not working
– [FIXED] Spout via Advanced output not working
Arena 5.1.2 & Avenue 4.6.2 Update:
– [FIXED] Crash during startup
– [FIXED] Advanced screen setup and outputs not working in OSX 10.8 and lower
– [FIXED] Bezier outlines rendering is broken
– [FIXED] Certain blend modes still show white
– [FIXED] SVG output does not take into account perspective warping
– [FIXED] Crash when creating and deleting a fixture on Windows
Avenue v4.6.2 MULTiLANG WiN MAC-P2P