Boom Recorder Pro v8.7.1 MAC
P2P | March 18 2017 | 9 MB
Boom Recorder is a multitrack field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a tv/film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production. For concerts and live stage performances it is possible to record up to 256 (Boom Recorder Pro) tracks continuously for many hours.
- WAV (BWF) or CAF
- 16, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point.
- Any sample rate that the audio interface supports, including: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 kHz.
- Up to 256 channels.
- Mono and Polyphonic files in any combination.
- Long recordings may be split up.
Project, scene, slate, take, roll and timecode are stored in BWF files. Channel layout is stored in the iXML-chunk. Sound reports in HTML, print with Safari or Firefox.
LTC SMPTE/EBU timecode signal are decoded from any audio channel. Jam or continues sync. Many frame rate formats are supported. Start and stop on timecode availability.
- Pre-record buffer.
- Monitoring and simple playback.
- Spectrum Analyser.
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs.
What’s New Version 8.7.1:
• Fix crash due to dither buffer not being allocated when the dithering was in use
Boom Recorder Pro v8.7.1 macOS