FLS Producer Edition v12.4.2 WiN
TEAM R2R | 22.03.2017 | 667.24 MB
FLS 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FLS 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
FL Studio 64 Bit features
- – Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
- – 32 Bit bridged and 64 Bit native VST plugin support.
- – Project compatibility between 32 and 64 Bit versions.
- – FL Studio available as a 64 Bit VST plugin for use in 64 Bit VST hosts.
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining
– Transient Processor (demo). Enhance or suppress the attack transients and release of percussive and other transient sounds.
– Razer Chroma – Control Razer Chroma enabled hardware such as laptops, keyboards, mice and headsets from FL Studio.
– Gross Beat – Vectorial UI.
– Fruity Convolver – Vectorial UI.
– Fruity Limiter – Vectorial UI.
– Love Philter – Vectorial UI.
– Maximus – Vectorial UI.
– Parametric EQ2 – Right-click band tokens to select Key (note frequencies).
– Patcher – New FX patches by WiseLabs, right-click the plugin window’s top-right preset selector.
– Sytrus – Vectorial UI + 73 nucleon presets.
– ZGameEditor Visualizer – Completely revised with up to 25 layers and new visual FX.
FL Studio Features:
– Real-time stretching – Sampler and Audio Clip ‘Realtime > Stretch’ mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
– Lock MIDI notes to Channels – Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from. The Channel will now respond to that Controller regardless of what Channel is selected in FL Studio.
– MIDI channel through – Allows all MIDI Channels from a controller or external sequencer to pass to the plugin for separate control AND to record up to 16 separate MIDI Channel colors.
– Mute/Solo locking – Shift-Click Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
– Remote feedback – Right-click Enable Remote to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
– Type in values – Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accept actual values.
– Auto name option – The names of existing Channels aren’t changed when dropping presets on them and the General Settings > Auto name is off.
– Restore previous state after solo option – General Settings > Miscellaneous allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it’s off.
– Channel Rack height – Auto Resize: Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max).
– Channel Rack sorting – Menu option > Sort by: Sort the Channel Rack order by Mixer Track Number, Channel Name or Channel Color.
FLS Producer Edition v12.4.2 WiN