Flying Haggis VST STANDALONE v1.0.1 WiN
Talula | VST | STANDALONE | 4.3 MB
Flying Haggis is an all-original amp design with great tones, a nice selection of vintage fx, and a no nonsense interface with all the pick-up-and-play appeal of real hardware, with no complex menus or screens to navigate. With a realistic vintage tone stack, multi-stage preamp, 6 speaker cabinets and 4 mic positions, you can quickly dial in a massive range of amp tones. The vintage style stompboxes (drawn from db audioware’s extensive fx library) and stereo reverb complete your sound.
- traditionally designed amp with its own unique sound
- all-round performer, excels at clean and subtle tones
- low latency for responsive live playing
- flexible preset management in standalone player and plug-ins
- optimised for live performances
- plug-ins for PC Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST, Audio Units)
- standalone player for PC and Mac
- iPad app for iOS 6.1 or better
Every dial & button in Flying Haggis can be remotely controlled via easy-to-use MIDI Learn on Windows/Mac, and fixed MIDI assignments on iOS. For live performance, just hook up a MIDI pedalboard to remotely switch banks & presets, or tweak settings in realtime.
Flying Haggis VST STANDALONE v1.0.1 WiN RETAiL-Talula