Harrison Mixbus 2.5.0 MAC LiNUX FiXED
TEAM R2R | 2015.06.18 | MAC: 58.52 MB | LiNUX: 62.66 MB
Mixbus™ is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with “True Analog Mixing”™: a combination of Harrison’s world-renowned sound and features in a knob-per-function interface. Mixbus™ provides a solution for engineers and mixers who need a recorder, editor and mixing system with world-class sound and features.
Traditional DAW mixers were designed by companies with no pedigree in music mixing. Harrison consoles are known for their great-sounding EQ, filters, dynamics, and bus summing on every track. Now Mixbus offers every engineer a real Harrison music console “in the box”. With Mixbus’s logical knob-per-function interface, the user works with the fluidity of a traditional analog recording studio while retaining the convenience of a DAW. Mixbus enables the user to record, edit, and mix a musical performance “in the box” but get a sound that rivals the golden age of album recordings.
- * Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- * Precision DSP algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing based on Harrison’s world-renowned large format analog and digital mixing consoles.
- * Unlimited stereo or mono input channels (based on available CPU power) featuring High-pass Filter, EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every channel.
- * 8 Stereo Mix Buses (can be used for groups or auxes) featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- * Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiting to help you make polished mixes.
- * Plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression.
- * Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
- * Extensive DAW features via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation.
- * Supports AudioUnit plugins and any CoreAudio interface. ( Mac OSX )
- * Supports LADSPA plugins and any JACK-capable interface. ( Linux )
Harrison Mixbus 2.5.0 MAC LiNUX FiXED-R2R