Maizesoft Maize Sampler v2.15 MAC OSX
LfsCrew | July 1 2012 | 19.2 MB
Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments. Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world.
- • Standalone Windows and Mac OS X application.
- • Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- • Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- • Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- • LFO, ADSR envelope and reverb effect.
- • Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- • Load EXS24 sampler format.
- • Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- • Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- • Export .mse compact instrument file.
- • generate VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- • User defined UI background skin.
- • XML defined knob, label combobox and keyboard.
- • Serial number copy protection.
- – Fixed the missing UI problem when multiple Maize Sampler players are loaded into a host
- – Added the dynamic size option for the custom knob, so it can be used for fader controls.
- – Fixed the expiration days display issue
- – Fixed some EXS format loading problems
- – Added “show labels” option to the keyboard control