MathAudio Microphone Corrector v1.4.4
MathAudio Microphone Corrector v1.4.4-R2R | 6 MB
Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Ensures unprecedented accuracy of the replication. Listen to the sound samples.
- Automatically compares microphones and generates correction algorithms. Averaged models of microphones are not used because every microphone is unique and requires a unique correction algorithm.
- Converts a pair of identical (same model) microphones into a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
- Ensures verifiable quality replication. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of a high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Applies a patented method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.