MOTU Digital Performer 9.13 WiN
Team R2R | April 20th 2017 | 0.99 GB
Introducing Digital Performer 9: Artistry and engineering in elegant counterpoint. Exciting new plug-in processors, a powerful synth and many workflow enhancements headline this major new upgrade. Spark your creativity, then refine your mix — all in a singular workflow. Digital Performer 9 delivers inspirational features devised to ignite your creative muse, combined with state-of-the-art studio production technologies engineered for the most demanding, world-class recording and production environments.
Mega MultiSynth with new EDM soundbank
Meet the 64-bit instrument plug-in powerhouse for your Digital Performer desktop. Inspired by legendary subtractive synthesizers, MX4 combines several core synthesis techniques in a unified, hybrid synthesis engine that delivers fresh and vintage sounds alike. As you explore its many banks and hundreds of presets, you’ll soon rely on MX4 as your “go-to” instrument. Fat basses, nasty leads, analog pads, vintage electronica — it’s all at your fingertips and conveniently saved with your DP projects for instant recall.
The 1176LN peak limiter reborn
Digital Performer’s spot-on emulation of the classic 1176LN compressor includes all the quirks of the revered D/E revisions, including “all buttons” mode for absolute slamming, when needed.
Craig Anderton’s QuadraFuzz reborn
There’s no fuzz box quite like Craig Anderton’s seminal QuadraFuzz™ — except DP9’s new MultiFuzz™, which faithfully reproduces the unique fuzz tones of the original hardware kit from the 70’s.
Turn your guitar into a synthesizer
MegaSynth combines polyphonic octave generation with flexible signal routing, envelopes, LFOS, a pattern generator and macros. Input your guitar — or any signal — and let the synthesis mayhem begin!
Polyphonic octave generator for guitar
MicroG is a subtractive synth processor that emulates polyphonic octave generators (POGs) streamlined for guitar. Try it on vocals, instruments or any type of signal for truly unique effects!
Polyphonic octave generator for bass
Tuned for bass guitar, MicroB lets you get your Funkadelic on, with that classic bass sound from the 70’s made popular by Parliament. But that’s just the beginning with this synth processor.
– Improved Hardware Insert plug-in latency detection. Added level meters and fixed a bug when pasting settings.
– Allow more than 32,000 MIDI tracks in a project.
– Improved support for Softube when tracks are reordered.
– Improved support for Melodyne.
– Improved latency compensation for VST2 plug-ins.
– Improved support for VEP and virtual instruments that have variable latency.
– Improved support for the RME Fireface driver.
– Fixed a bug where certain plugins (MX4, for example) would not get numbers appended to side-chain bus names.
– Fixed a bug where erasing a selection containing soundbites with fades would sometimes cause a click.
– Fixed a bug where editing the head of a soundbite with a fade on it’s tail would sometimes cause a click.
– Fixed an issue where chased MIDI events would not update faders and other graphical indicators.
– Fixed a bug where the main counter format was not being restored when opening a file in some cases.
– Fixed a bug where Wave files with time-stamps of > 0x7FFFFFFF would not spot correctly.
– Fixed an issue where pasting at an insertion point in a pop-edited soundbite would not place the data at the correct location.
– Fixed a bug where deleting chunks with the track selector showing could cause a crash.
– Fixed some popup menu behavior.
– Fixed a bug that could lead to a crash when edge-editing MIDI notes following the deletion of pitch bend data.
– Fixed an issue where using the scale tool on soundbite volume would not update playback such that the modification could be heard.
– Fixed a crash that could occur when closing various editor windows.
– Fixed an issue with recalling Mixing Board layouts.
– Improved mouse tracking when editing pitch bars.
– Fixed an issue where including Film Scoring Events in a movie bounce could cause frame rate irregularities.
– Fixed an issue with code signing the Windows installer.
MOTU Digital Performer v9.13 WiN-R2R