Studio One Pro v184.108.40.20645 & Sound Banks
PreSonus Studio One Pro v220.127.116.1145 & Sound Banks | 13.30 GB
Studio One is a new music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One the next generation in audio software, according to PreSonus.Studio One gives you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
- * Elegant single-window work environment.
- * Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
- * Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
- * Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
- * Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
- * Automatic delay compensation.
- * Advanced automation.
- * 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
- * Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
- * 64-bit effects suite.
- * Virtual instruments collection.
- * User-friendly sampler.
- * Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
- * Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
- * AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
- * K System metering.
- * Gigabytes of content.
- * Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.
- add: Drag Send from open channel to closed channel view
- add: [Pro EQ] Band name highlight when mouse is over graphical EQ
- add: Remove from recent files list command per entry on Start Page
- add: Crossfade grouped editing
- add: Remove track and instrument command in track controls context menu
- add: Drag to Soundcloud node in browser
- add: Quantize Panel has quantize on track or in event switch
- add: Command for inserting bend markers (Alt+Insert)
- add: Audio quantize and transient detection only applied to event range
- fix: [Melodyne] Tracks can have timing offset when edited with Melodyne
- fix: [Melodyne] Crash if audio files are missing
- fix: Hang on songs with OpenAIR loaded
- fix: Track list mixer Hide/Show not synced when mixer is closed
- fix: Event transpose and velocity not changed after merge
- fix: File name of bounced files gets truncated
- fix: Input follow does not respect monitor follows record option
- fix: Folder track bus selector not updated when bus is removed
- fix: Remove track unhides hidden track
- fix: Stem export can have mixed signal on stem
- fix: Hidden outputs not usable when importing version 1 songs
- fix: Automation value edit not working for 3rd party plugins
- fix: Locate in empty space not enabled for note editor
- fix: Crash with Copy Ranges to track
- fix: Crash using bypass with some plugins
- fix: Crash in Level Meter RMS length switch
- fix: Crash after deleting note event
- fix: Toggle snap with shift not working when inserting bend marker
- fix: Audio quantize improved for too far away markers
- fix: Opening editor suspends auto scroll
- fix: Jumping bend markers while inserting
- fix: Bend marker not immediately updated in editor
- fix: Removed keyboard shortcuts are restored
- fix: [Sample One] Resets parameters when using previous and next sample buttons
- fix: [Ampire] Global FX LED not working for Tube Driver
- fix: [Scope] Not retriggering when using time scale
- fix: [Open AIR] Crash with multichannel wave files
- fix: [Tuner] Displays wrong octave
- fix: [Project] Image export cue file has better compatibility
- fix: [Project] UPC/EAN code not written correctly
- fix: [Project] DDP export can crash when CD limits reached
- fix: [Project] Divider position not saved in project
- fix: [Project] DDP export not compatible with WaveLab
- fix: [Project] CD can have shifted audio
- fix: [OSX] Mixer bank disabled track graphic bug
- fix: [OSX] Redraw bug when zooming selected track
- fix: [OSX] Save As dialog has empty file name box
- fix: [Windows] Performance issue with RME USB interface at 48 Samples
- fix: [Windows] MIDI recording not working with NI USB audio interfaces
- fix: [Windows] ASIO lock with Steinberg USB driver
PreSonus Studio One Pro v18.104.22.16845 & Sound Banks