Snapper v2.1.9 MAC OSX
TEAM UNiON | Dec 09 2016 | 2.28 MB
Description: Snapper works with your Mac like a dream! Whenever you select any of your audio files in the Mac Finder, Snapper appears immediately right beneath that window, showing you the wave form and giving you a host of options right then and there. You can quickly preview the file, upload it to your Pro Tools session, or convert it to another file format as easily as dragging-and-dropping. Opening over 50 sound file formats, Snapper will quickly become your go-to solution for audio previewing and file conversions – it’s so useful you’ll hardly remember what your Mac was like without it.
Hit the space bar or double-click in the wave form to play. Or use auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
Drag, Drop and Convert
In the Snapper wave form you can select a part of the sound file and:
• drag it out, to create a new file.
• drag it to any sequencer or audio editor (new in version 2…)
• turn the selection into an mp3 file. (or ogg, mp4 flac)
• split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa
• convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go.
• export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3, or m4a.
Which formats can it handle?
All of them.
Snapper opens over 50 sound file formats. That includes compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio. It shows loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers. You name it, Snapper can handle it. For some formats you need to install external components, here’s more on that.
What’s new in version 2 ?
•Much improved integration with Snow Leopard.
•Spot-to-cursor of Nuendo, Cubase, Logic and ProTools
•Drag selections anywhere, into tracks or even iChat.
•Even smaller cpu footprin
•Waveforms that look better and appear and scroll quicker
•64 bit file support
•Trim tool, fades and normalizing
•Varispeed playback without pitch shift
•Recent files tab
•and dozens of other features you have asked for
– This update fixes problems with following/responsiveness on latest Mac OS versions.
– If you are on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) or Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan)
Snapper v2.1.9 MAC OSX-UNiON