Steinberg Cubasis 1.9.9 iPAD iOS
Deep3r | May 12 2016 | 616 MB
Powerful multi-touch sequencer
Cubasis is a powerful multi-touch sequencer for iPad. Its easy to use interface allows you to quickly record tracks, edit music, and mix songs. Cubasis includes lots of instrument sounds which can be played in real-time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. In addition, the software allows you to export your projects and open them in Cubase for Windows or OS X.
- Х Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
- Х Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
- Х Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
- Х MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
- Х Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
- Х Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Х Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Х Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
- Х Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Х Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Х Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
- Х Audio mixdown and MIDI export
- Х Audiobus support
- 48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
- 64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase 7/6.5, Cubase Artist 7/6.5, Cubase LE AI Elements 6 or higher Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
What’s New in Version 1.9.9
– This maintenance update includes several improvements and fixes for many user-reported problems.
– More information can be found at steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
For jailbreak iPad devices only
Steinberg Cubasis 1.9.9 iPAD iOS-Deep3r