Studio One 3 Pro v3.3.3 WiN MAC
Team R2R | Dec 21 2016 | WiN: 212 MB | OSX: 114 MB
Include Packs 16 Packs of Sounds and Loops and Reference Manual
Studio One® 3.3 is the latest version of Studio One and is a free download for registered Studio One 3 customers. This new version adds several of the most frequently user-requested enhancements including faster multi-track drum editing, MIDI editing improvements, new mixing features, and unprecedented integration with the new Notion™ 6 music notation and performance environment.
- Audio Bend updated with élastiquePRO 3 time stretch and pitch manipulation for pristine audio, even with extreme tempo shifts.
- Step Recording for easy beat and track programming, even of complex parts.
- Help when and where you need it through dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, Extended InfoView, and tool-tips.
- Track List and Inspector buttons have been moved and no longer jump.
- Dividers in mixer and Track Inspector now resize dynamically.
- Playback cursor visual improvements (including red on record).
- New Focus Frame highlights screen area with key command focus.
- New Render Instrument Tracks function renders Note FX and Transpose/Velocity track parameters.
- New All Notes Off (Panic) command in MIDI Monitor panel. Keyboard shortcut is assigned to “#”.
- New option to apply Folder Channel track color to enclosed tracks and channels (Advanced/Editing/Tracks).
- MIDI input filters are now available per MIDI input Ddevice (moved from global settings).
- Drag folder to create a new tab.
- Cmd+F always opens browser and search field (incl. Pool).
- “Category” is now included in plug-in search.
- Search results are automatically grouped by type.
- Delete Time also deletes markers/tempo/time-signature events.
- Selecting Delete Time without selection opens Start/End time window.
- New assignable key commands for Insert Silence in Loop and Delete Time in Loop have been added.
- A dot on knobs indicates automated controls of plug-ins and instruments.
INSTRUMENTS AND PLUG-INS
- Mono processing is now available for mono AU plug-ins.
- VST2/VST3 plug-in sidechaining now supports I/O configuration changes.
Include Packs & Manual:
- Studio One 3 Reference Manual English v188.8.131.52-R2R
- PreSonus Softube Saturation Knob v1.3.13 for.StudioOne-R2R
- Ampire XT Metal Pack v184.108.40.206 for StudioOne-R2R
- GB Essential Collection Soundset-R2R
- SM Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Acoustic Drum Loops Pro for StudioOne-R2R
- Acoustic Drum Loops Vol.2 for StudioOne-R2R
- MVP Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Instruments Vol.1 for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Instruments Vol.2 for StudioOne-R2R
- Studio One Musicloops for StudioOne-R2R
- Big Fish Audio Loops And Kits for StudioOne-R2R
- Impact Drums for StudioOne-R2R
- Presense XT Core for StudioOne-R2R
- Electronic Audioloops for StudioOne-P2P
- Nine Volt Audio Guitars for StudioOne-P2P
- Vgnce-Sound for StudioOne-P2P
- Prime Selection Loops And Sounds-R2R
- Studio One 3 Soundset Builder v220.127.116.11191-R2R
- PreSonus VU Meter v18.104.22.168804 for StudioOne-R2R
- Channel Strip Collection for Studio One v22.214.171.124804-R2R
Version 3.3.3 Release Notes (December 19, 2016):
The following issues have been fixed:
• [macOS] Crash with FaderPort 8 and OSX 10.8
• Mackie Control Universal Pro not connecting
• Solo/Mute in multi-selection not working
• Mouse wheel input broken for value fields
• No input channel buttons in Prime
• [macOS] Plug-in can’t connect to http server
Studio One 3 Professional v3.3.3 Include 16 Packs WiN MAC-R2R