We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
Volt & State PluginBridges for Logic Pro X | 1.54 MB
Recently we got very frustrated in the studio making a new track with Sylenth1 inside Logic Pro X. We tried every solution out there, but doing automations within another plugin wasn’t exactly fantastic to work with. So we came up with a Martin Volt & Quentin State AU Bridge for JBridged VST’s. It works pretty well, except that due to how JBridge works, we can’t get them to validate successfully into Logic (You will need to Force the plugins to open in Logic).
Included in this Package:
– Lexicon Bridges
– Nexus1 Bridge
– Soundtoys Bridges
– Sonnox Bridges
– Sylenth1 Bridge
Here’s what you will need:
– JBridge installed (Full Version and Demo both work)
– VST version of the plugin you want to use
– Place component file inside Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
– Run Logic Pro X, it will come up with an error regarding loading the plugin.
– Go to the AU Manager, select the plugins and click the “Use” checkbox.
– Make an Instrument Channel. Browse to Incompatible > Volt & State/ Manufacturer > Select the preferred plugin.
It’s free and works with automations. Hopefully somebody comes up with a more satisfying solution, but till then enjoy !
Theoretically we can do a bunch more plugins so if you have suggestions on which plugins you would like to see let us know