WaveLab Elements v9.0.35 x64 WiN
Team V.R | Dec 20 2016 | 283 MB
WaveLab Elements is an audio editing and mastering software, perfectly tailored to hobby musicians, radio freelancers and home studio owners. Based on the approved WaveLab Pro mastering solution, the WaveLab Elements highlights proven editing and analysis tools, a valuable selection of restoration and mastering plug-ins, a CD burning engine and much more — all accessible through an intuitive user interface.
New features in WaveLab Elements 9
– Revolutionary new user interface allowing for an incomparably fast and convenient workflow
– MasterRig plug-in suite including 5 plug-in modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager
– Innovative windows docking system that allows for a flexible and easy window handling
– New, redesigned master section with up to 5 effect slots
– High-quality SoX-based Resampler for resampled playback and rendering
– Automatic error correction tools for removing unwanted noise
– Direct exchange of audio files with Cubase and Nuendo*
– Extended file compatibility including AAC and MP3 read and write support
– Improved plug-in search function
– New startup dialog
The following issues that have been resolved in this version.
– P-2295 DDP:Opening DDP v2.0 images now works as expected.
– P-2272 RENDERING: Rendering audio montage tracks in M/S now works as expected.
– P-2273 RENDERING: Rendering audio files no longer adds an audible click at the end of the file.
– P-2282 STABILITY: Creating a project template no longer renders the application unreliable.
– P-2296 WAVELAB EXCHANGE: “Trigger Cubase/Nuendo Update” now works as expected when the computer’s user name includes special characters [Windows only].
– P-2280 WAVELAB EXCHANGE: Wavelab Exchange now fully supports the Cubase 9 family.
– P-2286 OTHERS: The File menu now shows all “Recent Audio Files” as expected
WaveLab Elements v9.0.35 x64 WiN-V.R