Profile USB Turntable Games Accessories
Backpack Type Harness With Integral Extension
Everybody knows that stereo equipment sounds much better if it’s black. This might not be scientifically accurate, but deep down we all know this to be true. The Profile USB Turntable is, to quote the Tap, “None more Black” and literally drips cool off its shiny piano black finish. Not only does this record player give you the opportunity to take your vinyl out of mothballs for a bit of a listen, but you can convert your records into MP3 files and save them on your computer. Then all you need to do is transfer them to your iPod or MP3 player and you can listen to your old skool tunes anywhere you want. Much simpler than devising an intricate backpack type harness with integral extension cable and schlepping your stereo system everywhere you go.
The turntable comes with EZ Vinyl converter software so you can quickly rip tracks off your records and transfer them to iTunes on your PC or Mac and the Audacity software will let you get rid of those annoying pops and crackles (though, if you’re a vinyl purist you could argue that they’re all part of the charm).
- The Profile USB Turntable mixes cutting edge technology with contemporary low profile looks.
- Turn your old records into MP3s and burn them on to CD or transfer them to your iPod or MP3 player.
- Hook it up to your stereo system and fall back in love with your record collection.
- Connect to your PC or Mac via USB – no driver installation required.
- Playback in 45 or 33 1/3 RPM.
- Transfer 78 RPM albums using the included software.
- Requires a USB 2.0 connection.
- Requires Windows 98 SE, 2000, XP, Vista or Mac OS9 or higher.
- Suitable for ages 14 years+.
- Size: 42 x 34 x 12 cm.
Certificate: Everybody knows that stereo equipment sounds much better if it’s black
For More Details Click HERE