Cascade v1.1.7 VST WiN
TEAM R2R | Oct 19 2016 | 12.3 MB
With Cascade 112dB gives you a completely new form of synthesis to play with, creating sounds you could never create before. Cascade synthesis is based on a complex delay network that can densify a sound up to 5832 times. That doesn’t mean however that a sound you create with cascade will per definition sound ‘denser’. It can also be more lush and spacious, depending on the settings you choose. What makes Cascade really unique however is that a sound can develop over time, adding extra dimensions to it. And moreover: that you can select the most interesting part of this development process as the part you want to hear.
• 2 extremely fat oscillators
• juicy analog style filters
• a new creative form of synthesis
• especially good for: atmospheric soundscapes, grungy industrial sounds, hypnotic pads & strings.
release date: 18 October 2016
– new LFO waveforms: 3-step, random glide and random hold
– pre Cascade filter (for a better control over the spectral input before it enters the Cascade module)
– new presets
– improved delay modulation
– ‘new’ command has been added to the preset menu
– ENV2 is bipolar now (the output can be negative too)
– real time control improvements in ENV2
– the envelope stages of ENV2 can be edited directly in the display
– a fifth stage has been added to ENV2
– Computer key issue in standalone version (spikes in the sound when you touched a button)
The making of Cascade was inspired by the work of Austrian composer Peter Ablinger. He experimented in the late 1980’s with sound densification using 12 tape decks. We took this intriguing concept to the realm of synthesis with the goal to open up a complete new sonic territory to experiment with.
112dB Cascade v1.1.7 VST WiN-R2R