Cascade v1.1.9 VST WiN
TEAM R2R | 8 June 2017 | 12.3 MB
With Cascade 112dB gives you a completely new form of synthesis to play with, creating sounds you could never create before. Cascade synthesis is based on a complex delay network that can densify a sound up to 5832 times. That doesn’t mean however that a sound you create with cascade will per definition sound ‘denser’. It can also be more lush and spacious, depending on the settings you choose. What makes Cascade really unique however is that a sound can develop over time, adding extra dimensions to it. And moreover: that you can select the most interesting part of this development process as the part you want to hear.
• 2 extremely fat oscillators
• juicy analog style filters
• a new creative form of synthesis
• especially good for: atmospheric soundscapes, grungy industrial sounds, hypnotic pads & strings.
– increased attack, decay and release times of volume envelope.
– decay, sustain and release parameter changes in realtime.
– Bug Fixes
– possible crash and validation fail of audio unit validation (auval)
– VST3 bypass issue
NOTE : When do you fix your broken protection?
112dB Cascade v1.1.9 VST WiN-R2R