A.O.M Factory Plugins Pack v1.7.2 VST WiN
Team CHAOS | April 01 2014 | 93.7 MB
Bundle contains: TranQilizr, Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, Wave Shredder
tranQilizr – the most transparent equalizer ever
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Mouse-friendly paragraphic operation.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- A/B comparison.
- Output gain.
New features and enhancements
- [Invisible Limiter] Shipped with a new skin, designed by Ryo Asakura.
- [Invisible Limiter] Adds “Suppress” mode in OVERSHOOT parameter. This mode adds small amount of reduction to signal instead of clipping in “Clip” mode. This mode brings analog-like sound, such as more gentle mid-high and fatter mid-low compared with same setup in Clip mode.
- [Invisible Limiter] Sets knob’s default value to correct one. Users now can revert knob values to default by Ctrl-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Adds over-0dB indicator.
- [tranQuilizr] Performance improvement for 10-20%. This version is now 2.6 times faster compared with the initial release.
- [All Plugins] Add prior notice of license expiration. Notification will be displayed if days to expire is 30 or less.
- [All plugins for AAX-Native and AU] Employs new crash guards. Plugins handle internal errors more gently and record it to log file for problem resolution.
- [tranQuilizr for AAX-Native] Enables Alt+Drag operations in ProTools.
- [tranQuilizr for VST, Windows] Fixes equalizing curve was incorrectly displayed when a project is reopened in SONAR.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes crashing bug when any band-solo is enabled.
Invisible Limiter – a transparent mastering limiter
A.O.M. Invisible Limiter is a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization. The Invisible Limiter’s limiting algorithm minimizes the difference between the original and the limited signals. This behavior is appropriate to avoid coloration your material through final limiting stage in mastering. Under ordinal amount of reduction, it is hard to distinguish before and after limitation.
Stereo Imager D – stereo image manipulation
Stereo Imager D is a decorrelation-based Stereo Imager.
Wave Shredder – waveform destruction
Wave Shredder is a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate, Waveform Cut&Fold, Chopper and Bit Crusher.
Rate Reducer is a zero-order hold rate reducer. Zero-time Gate makes input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate. Cut&Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section put inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal’s resolution.
A.O.M Factory Plugins Pack v1.7.2 VST x86 x64 WiN-CHAOS