ADAPTIVERB v1.1.0 WiN
Team R2R | Nov 14 2016 | 42 MB
WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional reflection-based acoustic room modeling, ADAPTIVERB adds perceived depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth tails without obscuring the source. Preserving the tonal definition and directness of your mix, it adds size, glue and body – making it perfect for mixing and mastering applications alike. Powered by ray tracing, source separation, and advances in artificial intelligence, ADAPTIVERB automatically adapts to the input audio like a chameleon, blending with your sounds perfectly, and conforming its reverb tail to the tonality of the input or a user defined set of notes. While exceptionally fast to use, its advanced synthesis, cross-filtering and reverb pitch processing functionality provides ambient artists, film composers and sound designers with exciting new creative options for making evolving drones, organic pads, lush ambient sound scapes, and more.
The key ADAPTIVERB features at a glance:
– Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
– Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
– Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
– Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
– HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
– Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
– Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
– SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
– RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
– Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
– More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter reverbs, “invisible” reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
– MIDI control of all key parameters.
What’s new in v1.1.0:
– New lower CPU load PREVIEW MODE.
– General performance optimizations.
– Reduced short-time CPU peak loads.
– Improved 48khz performance.
– Improved user manual.
– Fixed an issue where Radio Group type switches would not write automation as expected.
– Fixed an issue with FREEZE under Windows.
– Fixed an issue with plugin ID of VST3 being inconsistent between Mac and Windows.
– Fixed an issue where latency compensation could behave unexpectedly in Logic Pro X.
– Fixed an issue with mono-to-stereo operation as AU in Digital Performer Mac.
– Fixed a rare issue where FREEZE would not play back when loading a session.
– Fixed rare GUI library compatibility issues with some other products.
– Fixed an issue with VST3 Plug-Ins not updating output data correctly.
– Fixed a potential crash when running in Ray Trace mode.
– Various other enhancements and fixes.
ADAPTIVERB v1.1.0 AAX VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN-R2R