AF2-10 Bundle v2.4.9 WiN MAC LiNUX
Team R2R | Feb 16 2017 | WiN: 3.4 MB | OSX: 8 MB | LiNUX: 4 MB
WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX / MacOSX – AU/VST/VST3/AAX / LiNUX – VST
A versatile graphical EQ with a wide range of zero latency analogue modelled filters and realtime FFT display. Many digital EQs, including those of some popular Digital Audio Workstations can have an artificially cramped filter response, especially at high frequency settings. This is often cited as a reason for the ‘digital’ sound of some equalizers. Conventional solutions to this problem can be both CPU intensive and add extra latency or other artefacts. The AF2-10 uses innovative filter algorithms to accurately model the natural response of analogue designs, even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive or latency inducing techniques. Up to ten bands are provided covering a comprehensive range of filter types across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range together with a sample synchronous realtime FFT display featuring optional pre / post process monitoring and selectable slope compensation.
System Requirements – Windows PCs:
– 32Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows XP / 7 / 8 and a VST compatible host application.
– 64Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows 7 / 8 (64Bit) and a VST compatible host application.
System Requirements – Mac:
– Requires Mac OS X v.10.7 or later (32 or 64Bit).
– A 32 or 64Bit VST compatible host application.
System Requirements – Linux:
– A 32 or 64Bit – X11 compatible linux distribution e.g. Ubuntu 12.04 LTS running a linuxVST compatible host application and / or the JACK audio server.
OverTone DSP AF2-10 Bundle v2.4.9 AU VST WiN MAC LiNUX-R2R