apTrigga3 v3.2.1 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 25 Dec 2016 | OSX: 63.7MB | WIN: 44.7MB
AAX AU VST VST3
Audio sample trigger plugin. Drag’n drop samples and trigger them with your audio. Spice up your drums loops and recordings.
- Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64 bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
- Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal & event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Samples can be recorded from the audio input.
- The sample editor supports cropping and adjusting fade times.
- Supports HiDPI (Retina) displays with HiDPI hosts.
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
- A Mac with an Intel CPU running OS X 10.6.8 or newer or a windows machine running Windows XP or newer. Supports 32-bit & 64-bit OS.
- A host application that supports AAX, AudioUnits, VST or VST3 plugins running in 32-bit or 64-bit mode.
- Windows: An application to display pdf files to read the included manual.
Merry Xmas! From TEAM R2R
apTrigga3 v3.2.1 AAX AU VST VST3 WiN MAC