Blue Cats PatchWork v2.00 WiN
Team V.R | May 17 2017 | 38 MB
AAX VST RTAS VST3 x86 x64
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
– Brand new GUI design, with improved usability and touchscreen support.
– Now supports retina displays on Mac (text using high resolution).
– Favorite plug-ins and their settings can be saved to be quickly reloaded later from a menu.
– Unused channels for each hosted plug-in can now be muted (instead of default pass-thru).
– Load/save native VST, VST3 or AU preset files.
– Presets and parameters menus are now split in sub menus instead of a single list.
– Additional user VST path to locate VST plug-ins is now available.
– Missing VST & VST3 plug-ins are now automatically relocated.
– Lock GUI state and in/out gains to prevent changes when loading presets.
– Output gain is now always active, even when using a single PRE column.
– Exclusive solo mode for parallel chains.
– Show or hide all plug-ins editors with single click.
– Hide plug-ins slots to minimize the plug-in.
– Standalone application: drag and drop preset files on the application to load preset instantly on startup (and create shortcuts to launch app with a specific preset).
– Now compatible with most recent Audio Units (Waves for example).
– Changed demo limitations: up to 5 instances allowed, bypass time changed to half a second, and bypass parameter is not affected anymore.
– Fully compatible with previous versions of the plug-in.
– Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
Blue Cats PatchWork v2.0 AAX VST RTAS VST3 WiN CE-V.R