Blue Cats Plugn Script v2.0 WiN
TEAM R2R | 27.11.2015 | 57.60 MB
Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script is a scripting plug-in that can be programmed to quickly build custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments without quitting your favorite DAW software. With this plug-in, you can write your own effects with very little knowledge about programming: no need to invest time and money to learn all these plug-in formats, they are all supported here already! If you do not care about programming, Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script can also be used as a regular processor with existing scripts or to get someone else write this very particular effect you have been searching for years and cannot find anywhere. It is also possible for audio software companies to use this plug-in to quickly prototype algorithms and reduce the time required to develop audio products: writing and testing scripts is lightning fast!
- External side chain and auxiliary outputs support (up to 16 audio outputs).
- Native C/C++ scripts support for optimal performance and flexibility.
- KUIML 2.0 user interface language support to build custom user interfaces, with additional scripting capabilities.
- New DSP scripts, delivered with full angelscript and C++ source code.
- 21 new custom skins included.
- User documentation (html or pdf) can now be added to scripts.
- Custom skins can be selected directly from the main menu.
- Presets can now be selected using MIDI Program change and bank select messages (can be activated with the presets menu/MIDI Program Change item).
- Last loaded preset can now be saved directly from the presets menu without having to select the file.
- VST: fixed latency compensation reporting in Cubase (no need to re-enable the plug-in to update the latency anymore).
Blue Cats Plugn Script v2.0 VST x86 x64 WiN-R2R