PX 64 Percussion Strip v1.0.0 VST WiN
Team peace-out | 30.11.2009 | 10 MB
PX-64 Percussion Strip – is a seven-stage processor designed specifically for shaping drum and percussion sounds. Like the VX-64 Vocal Strip, the PX-64 Percussion Strip employs Cakewalk exclusive tube saturation algorithms with unique filtering and auto-leveling circuitry technologies. Combining transient shaping, compression, expansion, equalization, delay, and tube saturation in one convenient plug-in, the PX-64 Percussion Strip includes 70 go-to presets along with click & drag reordering of processing stage routing, making it fast and easy to enhance any drum or percussion track in seconds.
Processing stages include:
- Input – the Input/Gain stage simulates a tube pre amp.
- Transient Shaper – shape the audio signal fs attack phase independently of the decay/sustain phase.
- Compressor – balance the overall signal level and limit the dynamic range.
- Expander – control dynamic range by reducing levels that fall beneath a specified threshold.
- Contour EQ – 4-band EQ optimized for drums and percussion.
- Delay – adds space and rhythm to the signal with option to tempo sync to host.
- Output – output gain stage and specialized saturation control with a built in soft-clipping filter.