Catanya v1.0.1 VST WiN
TEAM ASSiGN | 22 JANUARY 2010 | 1.55 MB
Catanya is a polyphonic pattern based MIDI arpeggiator. It’s a tool that allows you to play a sequence based on your chord. Catanya is not a standard arpeggiator which has preset modes like UP, DOWN, ALTERNATE, etc. Catanya was developed on a higher level, it’s based upon patterns. You can create your own pattern or simply choose one of the hundreds of preset patterns. When you have chosen a pattern you play a chord or chord progression, set the output to your favorite synthesizer or sampler and you will get finished track.
- (WIN) VST > 32bit
- •Multiple instances.
- •9×32 note matrix.
- •More than 1100 presets (music phrases).
- •Supports recording final output into DAW for additional editing.
- •Presets browser with ability to choose genre, style, rhythm, instrument, tempo.
- •Usable with any VSTi plug-in or external HW synthesizer (via DAW’s MIDI out).
- •Unique AI Random functions for making unique velocity Groove.
- •Real-time velocity spread.
- •Easy to use.
Changes in v1.0.1
- * Fixed Cubase 5.x Problem
Catanya v1.0.1 VST WiN-ASSiGN