CrySonic Sindo v2.0 VST DYNAMiCS
SINDO V2 is our next generation hybrid stereo image expander (widener) / Narrower with many enhanced new features offering an extremely high level of mono compatibility with minimal side effects. SINDO V2 offers a uniquely powerful stereo toolkit for digital editing,, mastering and tracking for all stereo audio material.
SINDO V2 allows to dramatically broaden and ‘sweeten’ the spaciousness of the stereo image whilst retaining mono compatibility and not affecting the tonal character of the original sound. The Global and individually adjustable frequency ‘Rotations’ can be used to Pan the center stereo image without altering the mix level balance. Designed for efficiency SINDO V2 comprises of crysonics’ intuitive user interface with full automation of all parameters and new features such as double clicking on any dial to set it to default. The fatiguing ‘phasiness’ found in other processors of this type has been avoided by adhering to established audio engineering principals. Two Phase-compensated ‘ Hi and Low Shufflers ‘ are also included to further enhance and improve the spaciousness without introducing unwanted artifacts.
• PC and Mac Compatible (Mac OS Universal Binary AU,VST and PC VST Native)
• Greatly Improved Audio Quality!
• Cross-Over Selection and Adjustment to bias Stereo Separation
• Targetable Rotations Per Frequency Range Without Altering Mix Level balance
• True Global ‘Pan’ Without Altering Mix Level balance
• Phase-compensated ‘ Shufflers ‘ for Low and Hi Stereo enhacement
• Three Modes of operation to suit all Audio material
• Individual Hi and Low Gain trim adjustments
• Double click to set each control to default value!
• Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
• Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
• Hybrid M / S Stereo image expander and narrower
• Extremely Transparent while retaining Mono-Compatibility
• Minimum ‘ Phasiness’
• Retaining the tonal character of original audio
• Full automation for all parameters via the host
• custom and user presets
• Very Low CPU usage
• 64-bit internal precision
• Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
• Mastering, Mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
CrySonic SINDO v2.0 VST for WIN (10,1 MB)