DSP-1 Drums v1.1.1 VST WiN
HY2ROG3N | 06/07/2014 | 10.7 MB
DSP-1 is a high performance dynamic signal processor specifically designed to process drum tracks. DSP-1 can be used as an insert effect on single drum channels (bass drum, snare drum, overheads, etc.) or to process the entire drum bus. The aim of this effect is to increase the perceived level of the processed audio without introduce too much color or artifacts and, above all, avoiding distortion. With DSP-1 it’s very easy to maximize the audio level of your drum track without make it sound over compressed or distorted.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP)
- Saturator with three different operation modes
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level
- Automatic peak limiter
- High precision input/output VU-meter
- Low CPU usage
- Double click resets the knobs to their default position – Some minor GUI changes.
DSP-1 Drums v1.1.1 VST WiN-HY2ROG3N