Dualism v1.05 AU VST VST3 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 04 Jun 2016 | WiN: 7.8MB | OSX: 7.3 MB
Dualism, a stereo control and analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Dualism is a complete toolkit for stereo work, featuring a comprehensive audio visualisation suite. Used as a final stage in mastering and monitor control, and at the top and bottom of every channel, Dualism ensures absolute stereo mastery.
- Fully equipped stereo toolkit.
- Input section for A/Bs, signal correction and gain structuring.
- Stereo processing section with Width, Mid->Side and Side->Mid.
- Extensive suite of visualisation options.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
- Channelstrip input controls
- M/S encode and decode
- Extensive options for gain structuring
- High-pass filters for Mid and Side
- Comprehensive stereo field control
- Monitor controller functionality
- Supports dual inputs with crossfade and delay for A/B of signals
- PPMs and Bendymeters
- Fully featured FFT Spectrum Analyser
- Octave, 1/3rd Octave and 1/12th Octave displays
- 2D and 3D Spectrographs
- Lissajous and Oscilloscope displays
- Phase Meter and Correlation Meter
- 1/3rd Octave RMS Analyser
- Phase Spectrum analyser
- Bit Scope
- ITU1770 Short-Term loudness history and histogram display
- Full ITU1770 / EBU r128 / ATSC A/85 loudness metering support
- Full-screen mode and PNG screenshots
– Fix fullscreen and reimplement screen selector
– Improve labelling for Loudness Metering
Dualism v1.05 AU VST VST3 WiN MAC-R2R