Elevayta Choir Boy v4.92d VST WiN
TEAM AMPLiFY | 12.07.2007 | 5.1 MB
Choir Boy is a real-time multi-voice pitch shifting plug-in. From a single input (mono or stereo), Choir Boy generates 3 additional voices, which can be tailored to various pitches and controlled via Midi or host automation. Choir Boy also includes real-time, Stereo, Polyphonic Formant Correction! Now your vocal choirs need not sound like a chorus of bears and chipmunks! Choir Boy is absolutely unique in offering real time, high quality, Midi controllable, polyphonic pitch shifting.
Transformation is performed using a single instance of Choir Boy operating in real time. The original female voice (mono) is transformed to a polyphonic stereo male choir using the ‘formant shifting’ functionality. Reverb is added afterwards and is not part of Choir Boy functionality.
Note: The superior processing of Choir Boy results in smooth, convincing voice sounds with a total absence of any ‘robotic’ qualities.
- Real-time, Stereo, Polyphonic Formant Correction!
- ‘Smooth Formant’ filter control for optimum results.
- Stereo Pan sliders added for all voices.
- ‘Auto-Gain’ post Formant volume correction.
- ‘CPU-Save’ mode avoids processing on zero/low input.
- ‘Hi-Res’ mode for improved sound quality on certain material.
- 3 additional voices generated from a single audio/VSTi track.
- Advanced high quality pitch shifting algorithm.
- Stereo or Mono processing.
- Midi control of each additional voice.
- Fixed relative pitch shift mode.
- Dynamic relative pitch shift mode (to a separate Midi track).
- Polyphonic Midi note detection for chordal generation.
- Preset configurations.
- Instructions included.
Elevayta Choir Boy v4.92d VST-AMPLiFY