Elevayta FreqEq Boy 4.90d VST WiN
TEAM AMPLiFY | 12.07.2007 | 4.27 MB
FreEq Boy is a plug-in that provides the functionality to capture, store, merge and apply EQ curves from different audio sources. FreEq Boy also allows freehand drawing of stereo EQ curves and the possibility to import user defined stereo EQ curves from a simple text file description. So, if you are into designing your own EQ curves, this is the tool for you.
- Capture, save and merge EQ curves from different audio sources.
- Multiple EQ capture memories (4 Presets).
- Draw EQ curves completely freely using the mouse.
- Export and Import user defined EQ curves from ASCII text files.
- Auto save and reload of last EQ curve.
- Full Wavelab compatibility.
- See/hear the audio signal conform in real-time.
- Independent, or linked, left and right channel EQ curves.
- User variable/high res. FFT convolution engine.
- Store/retrieve individual EQ curves.
- Fully latency compensated and PDC compliant.
- Automatic gain adjustment, when capturing and merging EQ curves, prevents excessive volume levels.
- Frequency probe function for isolating specific frequencies.
- Compatible with any sample rate.
- Optimized vector processing for reduced CPU load.
Elevayta FreqEq Boy v4.90d VST-AMPLiFY