Elevayta Space Boy VST v5.04 WiN
TEAM ViP | 6 January 2011 | 4.2 MB
What do you need to do when you have two audio sources, with similar spectral content, and you would like to mix them in a balanced way so that each of the individual parts can be heard? Normally you may spend hours fiddling with the EQ of each source to find the dominant spectral components. Having done this you then need to tweak each EQ until a suitable balance is reached. All the time being sure that a constant volume is achieved. Using the similar, innovative, communicating plug-in technology used in Clone Boy, Space Boy makes it possible to perform this, normally complex, EQ process in a matter of minutes using just a few sliders. Space Boy, as the name suggests, provides the means to analyse, in real-time, the spectrum of one audio source and make a ‘space’ in the spectrum of another (target) audio source. Not only this, but the ever changing relationship between the different EQs of each source is automatically accommodated in real-time. This means that EQ adjustments are made only when needed.
This is the first time that ‘Wormholes’ detection mode is available on any audio plug-in. This unique feature will enable you to identify, in a fully automatic (and real-time) manner, the 4 most common frequencies between two different audio tracks. In addition to the real-time Space Boy effect (which uses knowledge of these frequencies) you can now determine, very quickly, values for adjusting other EQ plug-ins you may have. Just load up your Tx and Rx instances of Space Boy, run the tracks and click ‘Wormholes’ to see the 4 most common competing frequencies identified and tracked in real-time. Even if you don’t want to use ‘Space Boy’ all the time, this functionality enables you to identify essential settings for your other EQ tools – at the click of a single button. Choose any moment in time and capture or track the frequencies for as long as you like!
- * Unique communicating Transmit/Receive context sensitive plug-in pair.
- * Elevayta proprietary Real-time Adaptive Spectral Processing (RASP) technology ensures real-time compensation of competeing frequencies between multiple audio tracks.
- * Unique ‘Wormholes’ function shows the frequencies that compete.
- * The ‘Wormholes’ detection mode – Automatic spectral peak analysis (cross-correlation) for detecting and displaying common dominant frequencies between different tracks.
- * Export of ‘Wormhole’ peaks for import to Voxengo GlissEQ available from http://www.voxengo.com.
- * Manual spectral peak analysis (up to 5 cursors with frequency display) in both Tx and Rx mode.
- * ‘Deep Space’ mode – Overdrive the ‘Space Boy’ effect up to 200%.
- * Native assembler code audio processing to provide significantly reduced CPU load.
Elevayta Space Boy VST v5.04 READ NFO-ViP