Elevayta Stream Boy v4.90d VST WiN
TEAM AMPLiFY | 12.07.2007 | 4.48 MB
Stream Boy is a real-time host bridge! As such, Stream Boy enables the real-time streaming of audio data from a track, or tracks, within one host application to a track, or tracks, within another host application (or even multiple hosts). NEW FEATURE! Stream Boy now also provides the functionality to record the composite audio stream from within any Rx instance within any host! Note: Both host applications must be able to host VST effects plug-ins.
- Stream individual audio tracks from one host application to another – and back!
- Use all your hosts (CPU allowing) in an audio network and record the result, at high quality, to disc.
- Supports multiple streams and multiple hosts!
- Stream one track to another track within the same or different host or hosts.
- Stream the master output from your working host directly into your mastering application – no need to repeatedly render your work to disc.
- Use one host for arranging and another as an effects engine!
- Access dedicated (non-VST) effects from one host in your other hosts – and vice versa!
- It is as easy to use as any VST plug-in.
- It utilizes Elevayta’s proprietary Tx/Rx communicating VST plug-in technology.
- Auto detection of available audio streams.
- Auto audio sync between different hosts.
- Auto detection of new instances, Tx/Rx state and host sample rate compatibility.
- Auto detection of a terminated stream.
- Record to disc (.wav format) the composite audio stream from any Rx instance.
- Configurable latency (depending on hosts).
- It is fully PDC (Plug-in Delay Compensation) compatible.
- Recording formats include 16-Bit and 32-Bit floating point stereo .wav output.
Elevayta Stream Boy v4.90d VST-AMPLiFY