Equavescent is a ten band parallel equalizer designed for maximum clarity of sound.
– resizable interface with no gimmicks, everything on the interface has a purpose.
– phase shifting of individual bands.
– mid-side controls for stereo.
– peak and analog algorithmed relative loudness VU.
– negative phase boosts shown in frequency response.
– fft mode to adjust the size of the fft used.
– supports up to 8 channels.
– sample rate up to 192kHz.
– native 32-bit and 64-bit Intel PC VST.
– native 32-bit and 64-bit VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit on OS X.
– MIDI control.
– auto matching of volume for different Qs when in equal volume mode.
– adjustable left and right frequency in graph view.
– scalable gain and frequency in graph view.
– control click soloing of bands.
– frequency follows keyboard in the graph view.
– legacy impulses to choose from.