Fog Convolver v1.2.2 VST WiN
Team R2R | Feb 19 2016 | 15 MB
Fog Convolver is a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time. Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment. The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
– 250+ Impulse Responses.
– Lightweight real time Convolution Engine.
– Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV).
– Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, and more.
– Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
– Platforms: OS X, Windows.
Fog Convolver v1.2.2 VST WiN-R2R