We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
UPDATE: Team R2R | 25 Dec 2017 | WiN: 5.7 MB | OSX: 4.2 MB
Fog Convolver is a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time. Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment. The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
– 250+ Impulse Responses.
– Lightweight real time Convolution Engine.
– Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV).
– Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, and more.
– Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
– Platforms: OS X, Windows.