Garbage v1.0.1 AU VST AAX WiN MAC
Team R2R | 12.02.2017 | WiN: 22.8 MB | OSX: 28.7 MB
GARBAGE LSD is a mind-bending audio transformation plug-in with user adjustable signal chain and dual modulation matrix. It provides a series of lethal modules to manipulate, distort, destroy and transform your sounds with radioactive modulation, junk EQs, warping convolutions and scummy filtering to name a few. Using the various components of GARBAGE LSD enables one to create whacky new sounds to spice up mixes or create “innovative” textures never thought possible. This audio destructor plug-in can also trash any innocent audio signal path converting it to a highly hallucinogenic sensorial experience. Great for inspired Post-Production, DJs and Sound Designers alike. Parental guidance advised…
- Filters (6 unique filter types)
- Distortion (3 distortion modes with colour adjustment)
- Lo-Fi (bit depth, sample rate and noise control)
- Ring Modulation (standard and amplitude modulation circuits)
- Convolution Reverb (Impulse Response loader)
- EQ (spectral loss EQ, reminiscent of transistor radios)
- Compression (Analog Studio Rack comp, simplified with fixed? controls)
- Modulation Matrix (two modulators; modulate all parameters? with LFO, Envelope follower and side chain feed, and modulate? each other parameters: mod 1 and mod 2)
Feb 9, 2017
– [MAC] Fixed a possible Cubase 9 validation issue.
– MAC OS X 10.8.x is now a minimum requirement to run Garbage.
Garbage v1.0.1 AU VST AAX WiN MAC-R2R