We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
Graillon is a new kind of voice octaver that tracks pitch frequency and mixes frequency-shifted copies of the input voice with itself.
Graillon is useful for:
– Producing distorted vocals from clean vocals without crosstalk between harmonics,
– Reinforcing vocals low-end,
– Getting a more masculine or robotic-sounding voice,
– Displaying strong fifth and fourth harmonic relationships in vocals,
– Having fun with a microphone and a DAW.