iZ Iris 2 v2.02 MAC OSX
PlatenseSoul | 25.12.2015 | 375.56 MB
AU VST VST3 RTAS STANDALONE 32Bit 64 Bit
Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering. Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.
- Explore a world of sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.
- Build your own synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analog oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.
- Design your own filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZ award-winning spectral filtering technology.
- Shape your own sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface.
Version 2.02 released November 23, 2015
Changes to Operating System Support:
– Added Support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
– Added Support for Windows 10.
– Fixed AU validation issue on OS X El Capitan.
– Fixed an issue with dialog boxes not showing on OS X El Capitan.
Thanks to HEXWARS for the original patch and congrats on the comeback!
iZ Iris 2 v2.02 AU VST VST3 RTAS STANDALONE MAC OSX