Lawo Plug-In Collection v1.0.2 VST WiN
Team: AiR | Date: 04/2010 | Size: 11.8 MB
Get the mc2 sound for your workstation! Sounds good: Enjoy that quality audio from the mc2 series on your workstation. Whether it’s Formula 1, the soccer world championship or the Eurovision Song Contest: when excellence is the goal, the mc2 series is the clear answer. No wonder, as the three mc2 series mixing consoles have set new milestones around the world – again and again. With outstanding sound processing. With the greatest ease of operation, and with many innovative features.
But best of all: now you can also benefit from the mc2 series advantages on your audio or video edit system. Because with the Lawo Plug-in Collection, you will experience the mc2 mixing consoles’ signal processing and algorithms right there on your computer. Perfect technology for perfect results – that’s what the Lawo Plug-in Collection now brings you.
Better than any advertisement: Convincing Facts about the Plug-in Collection.
It’s good when you can convince someone with definite facts. For example, a 64-bit floating point calculating depth and 135 …150 dB signal-to-noise ratio. With technical innovations such as Hyperpanning. Or the completely noiseless adjustment of all parameters. These concrete facts exactly distinguish Lawo’s Plug-in Collection. Excellent specification, intelligent user guidance and – last but not least – an extremely attractive price.
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) – ideal for ‘levelling’ signals with a wide dynamic range. This plug-in combines an expander and compressor with maximum and minimum gain controls and sidechain filter section.
- Compressor – Lawo’s mc2 Compressor section: a great sounding compressor featuring hard or soft behaviour.
- CompressorSCF – as above but with two bands of parametric EQ available in the compressor sidechain.
- Limiter – Lawo’s mc2 Limiter section: an excellent peak limiter with ‘look ahead delay’.
- Expander – Lawo’s mc2 Expander section: faithfully reproduced from the mc2 series.
- Gate – Lawo’s mc2 Gate section: a noise gate featuring hysteresis control.
- GateSCF – as above but with two bands of parametric EQ available in the expander sidechain.
- Parametric-Equaliser – Lawo’s mc2 EQ section: a 4-band parametric equaliser featuring bell, constant Q, notch, shelf and pass band filter types.
- Graphic-Equaliser – a fully adjustable 31-band graphic equaliser with additional filters for high-pass, low-pass and notch filter operation.
- Delay – up to 1.8 seconds of delay with dry/wet and feedback controls. Delay time can be entered in ms, samples, meters, bpm or frames; a TAP button exists for easy tempo entry.
- Image-Control X – Lawo’s mc2 Image section: a great tool for controlling stereo width and image. Also includes phase reverse, MS encoding/decoding and mono compatibility functions to deal with problem stereo sources.
- Hyper-Surround Panning – a unique tool for controlling source positioning within a surround field. Hyper-Panning can take any mono, stereo or surround input, and control its position within the surround field.
Lawo Plug-In Collection v1.0.2 VST WiN-AiR