Lexicon LXP Native Reverb v1.1.2 VST2 WiN
Team AudioUTOPiA | March 19 2016 | 125 MB
You’ve just wrapped up tracking with artists that are on the brink of breaking into the game. You start mixing when you realize you are craving more, the ability to envelope your mix with that “magical space” that delivers the clarity, depth and fullness that can only be created when recording in a major studio. So you turn to the most trusted name in reverb to achieve the ultimate sound. Lexicon’s LXP Native Reverb Bundle provides your music with an engaging aura that brings it to life by placing it in the perfect resonant space.
Lexicon processors have become staples in the recording studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. Now Lexicon has complemented the finest hardware processors with the best software plug-ins available. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets that are sure to change the way you color your mix, forever.
A Brief History of Reverb:
Reverb is the reflection of a sound. The tone, density, length and many other factors that account for the quality of a reverb are influenced by everything from the size of the space to the materials that create the reflective surfaces. From amphitheatres to halls, from echo chambers to springs, we have been manipulating form to harness reverb for thousands of years.
Lexicon and Reverb:
From the 1970’s to today, when audio professionals say the word ‘reverb’, it is usually preceded by ‘Lexicon’. No other company has had such a major impact on reverb over the last four decades, and the LXP Native plug-in is a great addition to any DAW set up.
– 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
– Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
– Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
– Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® 7, Vista, XP; Mac® OS X 10.4 — 10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
– Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
– Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
– Full parameter control and automation
– Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
– Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
– Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
READ NFO: Click Here
Lexicon LXP Native Reverb v1.1.2 VST2 WiN-AudioUTOPiA